Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 20LEVELS game app?
How to start playing?
Download the game IOS or Android
Create account write your name and email
Confirm your email (will send you an email)
Open the game and login
Choose what you want to win coupon or Mystery Box
If you chose Coupon select which brand or offer you want to win
Let the Game begin play until you finish the 20levels
Keep watching video between the levels so you can win fast
If you win will receive email with unique code
How many levels are there?
What is the difference between a coupon and a mystery box?
How do I complete a level?
How many moves and how much time do I get?
What if I am out of time or moves?
However, you have 3 options before losing the standards:
- You can watch a video 3 times to get a clue, extra time, extra moves, and boosters.
- You can answer “Yes” or “No” questions to get more moves or time.
- You can buy extra time or moves. Pricing for each will be listed with the options.
How do I score points?
- Match 3 to 5 chips with the same color horizontally or vertically. The game will then add the sum of their percentages to your Total Score.
- The percentages are semi-random (5%, 10%, 15%, 25%, 35%, and 45%) and are applied randomly to the chips in the Maza.
- The player gets a Stage Bonus after scoring higher than 100 point in a single Match. Any matches that may follow from falling chips do not add to the value. The score must be 100 in each individual Match.
- The value of the stage bonus is determined by the stage number. For example, a player who scores 120 in a match and is on Stage 2 will earn a score of 120 x 2, which is 240.
- Every time a player earns a Stage Bonus, the little monster Hoo will appear in the left part of the screen, happy to see what the player can do.
- If the player scores more than 150 in a single Match (4 or 5 tiles), a special HOO Chip will appear in the Maza. When the HOO Chip is matched with any other chip in the Maza, all of the same-colored chips will be scored.
What can I buy to increase my chances of winning?
Star: Removes all stars in the chosen area
Bomb: Removes all squares in the chosen fields
Refresh: Refreshes to a new Maza so you do not lose the levels you have already won
25%: Helps you with 25% of the Maza
50%: Helps you with 50% of the Maza
100%: Helps you with 100% of the Maza
When you refresh all of the Maza, you will play a new Maza